The Dog House Diaries :
Q & A With Barkley
Im cheating a bit with this week’s post, as its derived from something I saw on Facebook, where parents asked their children a number of questions and shared their answers, which are usually hilarious.
I thought, lets take it one step further, and let my fur baby have a go. Here’s how we got on:
1. If you won a million pounds, what would you buy?
Barkley: He looked at his tub of gravy bones
2. How long does it take to get to America?
Barkley: Head tilt
3. What does mum always say to you?
Barkley: He tried to take my sandwich off me at this point so I shouted “No!” Hmmmmm.
4. What job would you like to do when you’re big?
Barkley: He layed down
5. What is the capital of England?
Barkley: He looked at the sofa
6. Where do babies come from?
7. What age do you become an adult?
Barkley: Went and stood by the back door
8. What rule would you change in your house?
Barkley: Not sure, but Im sure its something to do with eating cheese as he’s staring at my sandwich again
9. If you were a superhero, what power would you have?
Barkley: He licked his bum
10. How would you save the world?
Barkley: He farted
11. If you could only eat one food forever what would it be?
Barkley: He looked at the fridge, so Im guessing everything in it
12. How much does it cost to buy a house?
Barkley: Barked…loudly…In my face.
13. Why do you think we should be nice to people?
Barkley: Brought me his toy
14. What does love mean?
Barkley: He licked my face. Would have been cute, but wasn’t that long after licking his bum
15. What are you scared of?
Barkley: He wandered off
16. What is really important to you?
Barkley: Found him looking at the fridge again
So there you have it. Who says they don’t understand our language eh?!
If you liked what you read, please applaud by liking or sharing this post so that more people see it! If you like my style, please sign up to my newsletter where each week I share real life, tips and storytelling. You can also hire me to waffle for you! www.adropofsherry.com